Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: rel-5-1-0
Security Level: Users (General product issues)
Sprint:Blue Sprint 75
It is very hard (quite impossible) to effectively administer huge amount of Event Listeners (e.g. hundreds, thousands).
There is no filtering implemented in this module at all.
It is also "must have" for CLO-15014 implementation...
Introduce full-text filter similar to schedules. Listeners do not have failure state so there will be no "Errors only".
During implementation, let's agree on what values are being used for filter (and put it here).
- there is a full-text filter in listeners module
- it works similarly to schedules
- there is no "Errors only" filter in listeners
- add selenium tests
Filter searches for:
- listener name
- listener type (enum com.cloveretl.server.persistent.AbstractEventListener.EventSourceType)
- sandbox and job file from listener
- sandbox and job file from task
- task type (enum com.cloveretl.server.persistent.Task.TaskType)
- value of to attribute of email task
- state of listener (enabled/disabled)
- last run
- path and filename pattern in FileEventListeners
|Add fulltext field to filter and implement its usage in the DAO||Closed|
|Add filtering widget to gui||Closed|
|Create a Selenium test||Closed|